Save the date:
23 ¤ 24 & 25 MARCH 2020
3 days – 2 night’s stay included
During this 3 days’ immersion, guests will discover the cultural back ground of the Raiatea island. Visit the “Marae TAPUTAPUATEA” UNESCO World Heritage-listed. Practice Yoga & Meditation daily. Receive a deep 60 minutes’ treatment to release the muscular tensions and stimulate the energy. Swim in the crystal blue lagoon in the unique set up of a private “motu”. Eat delicious local food prepared with love.
- The guesthouse has a swimming pool and a pier from where you will watch the sunset.
- Wi-Fi available around the pool.
- Full Board & Delicious food cooked for you with local products.
- For a total capacity of 10 guests only
- Air conditioning
- Double bed room bed
- Local Body & Shower amenities
- Private terrace overlooking the lagoon
- Pick up from the airport
- Daily delicious meals
- Double bed room bungalow with the view over the lagoon
- Cultural tour
- 1 Full Body Tailor made massage
- 1 Daily Yoga Class
- Yoga mat
- Paddle boards & Kayaks
Naiki Lutz, English speaker.
Native from Raiatea island, Certified HATHA & VINYASA Yoga teacher TTC 200 Yoga Alliance
Certified Massage therapist passionate about body work and Polynesian culture.
Founder of AROHA Experience Cultural & Well-Being Experience
64 500 XPF per one person
73 500 XPF per one person
128 000XPF for two person
146 000XPF for two person
Standart Room: 64 500 XPF per one person – 128 000 XPF for two person
Suite: 73 500 XPF per one person –
146 500 XPF for two person